torsdag 6 augusti 2009

Jag kom över detta tjafs på youtube, ganska underhållande måste jag säga:P

lamike1982
(3 weeks ago) Show Hide -2 Marked as spam Reply Your dad is proud of you?Well,that explains all of it,you inherit his ignorant and stupidity.
fag-lady.....WTF?Bitch do you even know how to spell OR use words correctly?
If I had known that you have these incurable diseases(ignorance and stupidity) I wouldn't have bothered arguing with you.Poor little asshole. :( .Have a nice life.
godwantsnormalpople (3 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply baby learn how read ok?

lamike1982
(2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Baby,get a life,okay?
Learn how to spell,okay?No,wait,learn how to talk right first,okay?So that people wouldn't put you in a mental institute.Okay,fuckhead?Okay?


godwantsnormalpople (
2 weeks ago) Show Hide -1 Marked as spam Reply Mental institute??.. thats for people who has problems like: have sex with person of your same sex baby OK? ;)
and i'v a life OK... i can chare with u OK...

godwantsnormalpople
(2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Chare baby how u like it  :D (share)OK?


lamike1982
(2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply "chare"?WTF?
Sweetie,people would have taken you seriously if you had the ability to talk right.
But too bad,so sad,that shit-filled brain of yours is hopeless.Just put a gun by your ear and pull the trigger,you'll be saving the world from ignorance and stupidity.
I don't need no mental institute.I'm graduating from Yale,I make shitload of money,AND I have a GREAT sex life,so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Seriously,get a life,or at least an education first.


godwantsnormalpople
(2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply :/ you win i'm ignorant but guess what??.. i'll never be a fag;) good luck in yale :D well you dont need you're smart ;D


lamike1982
(2 weeks ago) Show Hide 0 Marked as spam Reply Good,if you were a fag,I'd rather be straight.
Good luck in life,or at least,in speech.



Det fortsätter så här en bra tid, haha att folk inte har större saker att bry sig om:D
Ja gillar den enas namn desutom- "gud vill ha normala människor" hahaha

Inga kommentarer: