Wish I could be the one
the one who could give you love, the kind of love you really need
wish I could say to you, that I always stay with you, but baby thats not me.
You need someone willing to give their heart and soul to you, promise you forever, and baby thats not something I can do, all that I could say is that I´ll be all you need, but that would be a lie, i know that i´ll only hurt you, I know i´ll only make you cry, I´m not the one you needed, I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE
I hope some day you can, find someway to understand, am only doing this for you, i don´t really wanna go, but deep in my heart I know, this is the kindest thing to do,
you´ll find some one, who be the one that i could never be, who give you something better, then the love you find with me, all that I could say is that I´ll be all you need, but that would be a crime, I know I´ll only hurt you, only make you cry, I´m not the one you needed, I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE
Am living someone, when you love someone, thats the hardest thing to do, when you are loving someone as much as I LOVE YOU. I don´t wanna leave you, baby it kills me up inside, but I´m not the one you needed, I LOVE YOU, GOODBYE
I love you, goodbye- Celine Dion
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar